Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Gift Certificates - NJ newborn photographer

I'm so excited to now offer gift certificates! In fact, I sold my first one last week to a client (Ms. A) who wanted to buy a session for her sister who is expecting her first child in October. Ms. A was so sweet, she said what a great sister she has and how she really deserves this wonderful gift. The best part is that it's all set up well before baby's arrival, and the new mom doesn't have to worry about anything. I know it's a gift I would have LOVED to get. I remember before my son was born, I thought I'd have plenty of time to get a photo session set up after he was born, but those first couple weeks are so hectic, I never got to it until he was long past the squishy newborn phase. Maybe that's part of why I love doing newborn sessions so much, I always wish I had newborn photos of my son, and I'm so thrilled to offer them to new parents. If you know of a deserving mom-to-be, the gift of photography makes a wonderful gift that will be treasured forever. And who wouldn't LOVE to receive this gift card?


No comments: