Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm officially on maternity leave!

It has been very quiet here on the blog for the past couple of months as I've been trying to finish up sessions and get ready for our new baby! I'll be on maternity leave from now until April 2012. I'll be booking newborn and family sessions again in the spring 2012. We are expecting our baby girl in mid-October, so I'm sure I'll be back with lots of photos of her in the meantime!

Unfortunately I won't be doing any fall mini sessions or designing custom holiday cards this year. If you'd like to use your 2011 photos on a holiday card, please contact me, I'd be happy to upload your photos to tinyprints.com so you can design your own cards.

If you need a photographer this fall, please contact me, I'd be happy to recommend another great local photographer.

Cheers!
Kendra

No comments: