Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's my birthday, and you get the gifts!

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me... I can't believe it was one year ago today that I did my very first photo session, with someone other than my son :) I posted the photos from that very first session HERE, and even though I've grown a lot as a photographer, I still really love those photos! Maybe in part because they are photos of our good friends, and the kids are so cute! but also just remembering how new and exciting it all was that someone actually wanted me to photograph their kids. We had such a great time!

Since then, I have met so many wonderful families. and I got to play with so many incredibly cute kids and cuddle so many squishy new babies, it has been so great! I feel so blessed to have found a career that I truly LOVE! I appreciate each and every family that has invited me into their lives to help document the way they are as a family and to capture the love they have for each other. Now I'd like to give back a little love... in the form of a giveaway and a contest!

First the giveaway... I'll be giving away one 8x10 print in a frame from The Organic Bloom! If you haven't heard of them, they are the hottest new thing in framing. I recently became a wholesaler for them, and just got my sample set, and I must say, the frames are super cool! The winner will get to choose the frame style and color, so it compliments their favorite 8x10 print. For details on this giveaway and to enter, go HERE...

Second the contest... I'll be holding a "Born in 2010" contest, and the baby with the most votes gets a free session and a $250 print credit! Babies have been my absolute favorite sessions from this first year, and I thought it only fitting that since I'm turning one, I should photograph someone of my own age :) To enter, baby must have been born in 2010 (like me) :), and session must take place before or when baby turns one. All newborns photographed so far will automatically be entered into the contest. If you'd like to enter a baby, email me at kendra@kendrakrishnanphotography.com More details on the cutest baby contest can be found HERE.

And since no blog post is complete without a photo, here's one of my little guy sporting his new glasses. Just when I thought he couldn't be cuter...


GOOD LUCK and happy Love day!

No comments: